Latest Airline Reviews & Traveller Opinions
- 02 February 2022
- I read bad reviews of ryanair but truth be told it was a really good service and on time flights we travelled from Leeds Bradford to Malaga and back and all was good, to be fair prices weren't to bad on flight, the only thing we're some of the passangers who didn't sit together (because they were to tight to purchase seats) were moving backwards and forwards to each other blocking the aisles even when we were all told to stay seated when there were turbulence ALL in all good flights and service
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- 01 February 2022
- Our flight was canceled and we were auto booked on a KLM flight. After communicating our situation to the agent at the service counter, we were subjected to a series of offenses and non-compliant behaviors by the agent, which I have outlined below. 1. Inability and reluctance to provide pertinent information to us regarding our travel reservation: When I requested our new itinerary, she stated “the counter is closing I will not do that.” I informed her that the agent at gate E69 directed us to this counter for help. She continued to say that there are no more flights and that she did not need to be there. After continuously expressing that we were auto booked and don’t even know our flight numbers, she reluctantly printed our itinerary. Furthermore, we communicated that we did not know the travel documentation requirements for Amsterdam. However, she only stated that the US requires a negative COVID test. We showed her our passports, negative antigen tests, and documentation of recovery. She was unwilling to tell us what documents were needed for our route. 2. Refusal to abide by CDC travel requirements per the US guidelines: As part of the US entry requirements, we were prepared with official documentation of recovery documents that met the CDC guidelines. These documents were verified by multiple travel agencies and licensed physicians and met all requirements for documentation of recovery. She refused to acknowledge that these met the US guidelines and stated “No. It is my rule, I decide what is accepted and what is not accepted, not CDC. This will not be accepted.” When we offered to show her the CDC checklists for airlines, she threatened to cancel our booking and began scanning our passports into the computer. 3. Refusal to escalate the issue to her superiors or identify herself as a KLM employee: As the discussion escalated, we asked to please speak with another agent or supervisor. She refused to contact anyone else. We said we needed help, that our flight was canceled and that we needed information about our new route. She stated, “I am closing the counter this isn’t my problem.” At this response, I asked for her name. She then, turned her employee identification badge inwards as to conceal any identifiers. I asked if she was even a KLM employee and she refused to answer and scoffed at us, walking away from the counter. At approximately 6:44 am we saw her socializing with other colleagues at the air Europe counter around counter 540. 4. Inappropriate use of our personal information: We provided this agent with official documentation containing personal information such as US passport numbers, date of births, names, and personal health information related to COVID. This was provided to her as she presented herself as an agent able to assist us. However, she used our information to ‘flag’ and block our ticket. We were unable to check in to our new flight by phone, website, or app. When we arrived at the airport the next morning, the new agent was not able to check us in without assistance from other staff. This created additional inefficiencies amongst an already short, staffed counter. Employee Description: Approximately 5’5, female, Caucasian, 55-65 years old, dark brown/black hair, brown eyes, seated at or around KLM counter 429 at approx. 6:15 am on January 29, 2022. The itinerary receipt that she printed for us has an EMIS/issued by: 00773205/LIS and I believe that is her employee ID. This employee refused to review our COVID-10 documentation for the US and is in direct violation of current US CDC COVID-19 protocols and likely did not follow standard company policies or procedures. This created significant hardship and distress, particularly in my current condition of being 18 weeks pregnant and her behavior should not be overlooked.
- 28 January 2022
- I'm never boarding nile air ever again. We have a 21 hours layover and we weren't provided with a hotel to stay. We have to stay in the airport lodge for a 21hours during winter. I'm still traumatized by the experience. I won't and can't recommend nile air for even my dog cos how could you take such ridiculous amount and not provide an accommodation for your Client with almost a day layover.
- 18 January 2022
- Oh come on! I have been waiting for my children since yesterday. flights kept getting delayed and cancelled. Finally, today they left their location after a long delay, only to get to POM and to tell them that there cannot be any connection flights to destination because there are no seats available. All their goods from the village are almost bagarap! What a waste of time and money! Air Niugini service your planes!
BoA - Boliviana de Aviacion
- 26 December 2021
- Were supposed to takeoff at 7:50am, it's now 9am and we are still not moving. Been on board of a full plane since 7:30am it's hot and humid and the crew doesn't turn on the A/C.
- 04 December 2021
- They've gone downhill. As a customer from the beginning, it's sad to see how growth causes a decline in customer service, staff happiness and overall performance. I'm on these birds monthly or more. Employees are almost always unhappy, angry or distant. Is it OK to not unload the plane's luggage for an hour? Is it OK for nobody to EVER answer the phone? Is it OK to call, write and email the executive team and not get an answer? I'm in NYC and they want to expand in Boston. Good luck, as I will be flying on another carrier. When you lose a million mile customer, you should be concerned.
- 22 November 2021
- My wife and I booked to fly to Penang on 3rd Dec and return on 5th.The booking was done on 15 Nov evening. I thought everything was on order.Just now when I rechecked my flight details I found my wife’s name and mine were incomplete.I contacted the customer service and was informed that I have to pay Rm150 each just to put my complete name.I am an Enrich Member.This is day light robbery! I then wrote in to customer care and hope this can be rectified without incurring cost.My wife was charged Rm50 for incorrect name by Air Malindo some time ago, at the airport.We thought that was our fault.This present situation is simply radiculous.Ihave been a loyal patron to Firefly.I will not give any rating until I get a response from them.
Myanmar National Airlines
- 30 October 2021
- None of the contract phone numbers are reachable.
Small Planet Airlines
- 09 September 2021
- We booked a vacation with Monarch last August to go to Kos with Little Planet Airlines this August. We received an email 2 days ago informing us that the airline will no longer be flying to Kos this summer on a Saturday. Therefore, we have now lost our vacation as the hotel is now booked on alternative flights that were offered. We would never recommend Monarch or Small Planet airlines to anyone!
- 27 August 2021
- Worst airline ever with the worst employees ever……..Can I give a zero star rating????
- 20 July 2021
- Worst service ever! A one-hour flight has turned into a ten-hour struggle
- 15 June 2021
- I bought Malindo Airlines before the Pandemic occured and they cancelled my flight did not tefund only give voucher. The voucher is rubbish.
- 25 March 2021
- Description of Problem/Inquiry/Comment: On march 24th 2021 I was in my first flight nightmare. As I was requested, I was wearing a mask the whole flight. The only thing that happens is because the mask was big on me, it was sometimes under my nose, and I fix it immediately when the flight attendant asked me to. I was at the beginning of the plan, and somehow I was the only one she was looking for. My dog was under the seat in his bag, his head was out because he was barking since he has anxiety, she was telling me to put is head in and the other flight attendant said it's fine because he didn't let people sleep. When we landed, a manger name Julian Sanchez was waiting for me, telling me she is going to call the police if I'm not giving her my name, while the other flight attendant screaming "dirty jew" and lying saying I was treating her bad, when I never ever reached to her even once! The flight attendant clearly was racist to me, lying I refuse to wear a mask, when I never ever refused to wear a mask, people on the flight next to me can tell it!!! When I was asking julian Sanchez to get the flight attendant name, I've been refused by her, violating my right the file a complaint against this flight attendant, whome I think should leave the airline since she give it a really bad name! I never felt so ashamed and embarrassed. I called the customer service and they didn't want to tell me her name, like the manager Julian Sanchez told me to do. I find the flight attendant a layer, racist and very rude. I find myself powerless against a big company that won't care, and will do everything to protect their employees and names. If I had a video to document all what happened, everything was easier
- 24 March 2021
- In a pandemic you would think that being in contact with less people is the goal and responsibility of every person/company /government. Apparently not for Bulgaria Air. Instead, they mix several flights to make sure you get in contact with as many people as possible... The day before they changed the flight - now it passed through Frankfurt to Sofia. Instead of a direct flight from Berlin of 2 hours, the flight took more than 4 hours. They did not inform us in any way about this, I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the airport... This was because they combined a few flights, exposing us to people from two countries and minium 3 cities. Somehow, their statement in the beginning of the flight "We make everything we can to protect you from the virus." seems so empty and quire ironic in the view of the situation. The flight was packed so much that seat bookings overlapped with each other! I feel the need to compromise the safety of their passangers during pandemic just so they can win more money is absurd. Or if you will do it, don't even bother saying you actually care, because you clearly don't! If you have the option to travel with another company I would strongly recommend it! Bulgaria Air does not care about you.
Thai Vietjet Air
- 22 December 2020
- Before the epidemic, I bought a ticket from Danang to Bangkok for $ 162. The flight was canceled in November, I asked for a refund citing the terms and condition, I have already written four letters but they don’t want to pay. A terrible, incorrect airline! I would never travel with them and would not recommend it to anyone. They must be avoided by far!
- 22 December 2020
- My el al flight from South Africa to Tel Aviv was cancelled by the air line because of the corona virus. I submitted a request for a refund 6 weeks ago and am still waiting to get my money back. My family and I utilized the services of 4 other carriers during this journey and ALL of them issued refunds within days. The only problematic airline is El Al. Why?
- 20 October 2020
- I booked my tickets through Trip.com and my flight was eventually cancelled in June due to COVID. Now we are in October and I am still waiting for my refund. In responding to my refund status inquiry in August, Trip.com suggested me to wait patiently because they were also waiting for my refund from the airline. Since I can't find any customer service email information on Easter Jet website, there is no way for me to verify that. I don't plan to book any flight tickets with Trip.com or EasterJet again.
- 18 October 2020
- I had an extremely frustrating experience with Oman Air. On 4 Sep 2019, my daughter booked two online return tickets from Brisbane to Tehran and Tehran to Brisbane for my husband and I. Our flight to Tehran was on 24 December 2019 which was done with no issue. But our return flight was on 21 March 2020. Because of Coronavirus, I got an email from Oman air on 28 February 2020 that the flight was cancelled because of Coronavirus. As we had to return to Australia, and the flights from Tehran were to be restricted, we urgently purchased another flight and returned to Australia. I contacted Oman Air several times and was put on hold for more than two hours, with no answer at all. I sent an email to Oman Air and I got an automatic email on 28 of April 2020 that they received my refund request. And then on 7 of May 2020 I got another email that I should contact the site I have got the tickets. I contacted the site, but they declared that I should contact the airline. I emailed Oman Air again and on 8 of September I got another response that they could not refund. I know there is a crisis and I understand the situation well. But I suffered a lot of problems and extra expense to return home. It is neither fair nor reasonable to ignore my case. I request to be refunded of the flight which is cancelled by Oman Air or issued other flexible return tickets because international flights are not available from Australia currently. Oman Air has cancelled our flight and it is responsible for refunding or extending our tickets. But it does not accept its responsibly. I do not like to fly with such an irresponsible Airline that do not respect its customer’s right and I do not recommend it to anyone.
- 29 September 2020
- My fly was cancel due to covid but they do not pay back. The phone does not work any more. Afther fulling the form it says it will pay in 2 months does not true. Also they do no send a confirmation afther fulling the form. Do not go with this airline.
- 31 August 2020
- Worst experience ever . . . Poor customer service, rude n still haven’t refund my ticket yet like they had promised not too mention my luggages got lost too.
- 04 August 2020
- Wow! what type of airline is this! Can't reach any of staff from Jetstar. Nobody pick up the phone, no email reply at all.
- 13 July 2020
- This is a pathetic excuse for a commercial business which masquerades as an international airlines. I live in Orlando and called the 800 reservations number this morning. Their time of opening is 08:30 but after 3 calls got some one at 08:40 AM only to be put on hold by the agent who then disconnected the call. Bought two reservations about three weeks ago to fly at 08:15 PM on July 03 and July 17. On July 03, we showed up to the airport only to be told there was no flight - we never received any communication. I am currently on hold once again waiting for someone to tell me whether there is flight on Friday 07/17 at 08:15 PM. Just got disconnected again by an agent. This is a joke - customer service is non-exist - the agents come across as if they would rather be somewhere else. The Bahamas is hurting for tourism dollars and this is the way they are treating folks from the Us. I plan to file a complaint with the FAA.
- 01 July 2020
- My fiance and family had booked a flight (with trip insurance) for our wedding which was going to happen in Mexico. We showed up at the airport ready to go and they told us the flight was cancelled. We didn't receive any phone calls, emails, or texts about the flight being cancelled but just the airport told us when we got there. The next day we were on the phone arguing for about 2 hours and then we were told we would receive a full refund in 8-10 weeks for the cancelled flight. Eventually we received an email that Interjet denied our request to process a refund for the "non-refundable ticket(s) since it does not meet the current refund exception policy." I am very upset by the lack of communication with the cancelled flight, the back and forth conflicting information regarding the refund, the useless trip insurance, and paying over $1500 USD to Interjet for doing absolutely nothing.
- 16 May 2020
- One of the poorest companies i have ever used. continual refusal to process refunds as law states. People will remember wher pandemic is over
- 14 May 2020
- Cabin crew are lazy and rude on the Isle of Man to Manchester route , poor English level
Travel Service Airlines
- 13 May 2020
- smartwings client scam Hello i`am writing this e-mail after waiting a lot of time with smart wings company requesting my money back and i would like to let you know how this company is working after having all the right in dealing in a legal business and this is not how it should be .............. Cancelled flight, no refund within EU-regulations - Review of Smart wings Airline cancelled flight (I had a booking for 3 persons, about three weeks prior to flight. The company send me an e-mail regarding the cancellation due to the corona virus and they were supposed to refund me within 7 days but i found my self calling many times after they hear a refund the customer support just hang up the phone on my face Already this is a serious violation on EU-regulation No 261/2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of flight cancellations. According to the regulation, airline must reimburse a cancelled flight within seven days from cancellation. More than two weeks after cancellation after many ping pong e-mails asking for my money they send me that e- mail Dear client, thank you for your email. We apologize for that, but unfortunately we can offer you only the voucher. If you would like to claim this procedure you can do that through our contact form on our website www.smartwings.com. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day. serious violation of customer's rights. In other words it is a scam company and the are saying to me now we got your money do what you want but they forget that many companies success because of the good reviews and some of them also can crash, I’m not nervous because i will get my money at the end and i will also not let them play with me. Please share this reviews so that people can know who is Smart wings airlines I want my money back
Trans States Airlines
- 07 May 2020
- Great crew. On time. Nice flight
- 07 May 2020
- We request refund of the full amount of $7000.00 for cancellation of two Business Class tickets due to travel ban by Government of India for other nationalities due to Covid 19. We were told that we will get refund within 15 working days because we filed the refund/cancellation on March 12, 2020. The staff is rude and told us it will take 6 months to get the money back. Do not travel through Emirates and I prefer to travel through Gulf airlines from USA.
Pakistan International Airlines
- 26 March 2020
- I am severely disgusted in PIA for the way in which they have handled the crisis of COVID-19. Having cancelled all of their flights upto April 5th, they have not sent out any confirmation e-mails regarding this. When I rang the airline contact centre, I spoke to Sameer Ali on 26.03.2020 at 4.42pm who told me my flight has been cancelled however they will not book me and my father onto the emergency flights leaving the same date (29.03) and same time (11.50am) as our original flights. I wonder if our flight has actually been cancelled or if this is a scam for them to charge extortionate rates for flights back to the UK. When I queried why, he just told me he could not. I asked to speak to his manager which he refused and also would not provide me with his managers name. I further asked him for a confirmation e-mail my flights have been cancelled and he refused to do this. He then went on to cut the call on me. I am so disgusted this is the kind of service PIA provide to it's loyal customers. Do not ever book with this disgusting airline again, they will rob you of your money and then when it comes down to solving problems they will vanish on you.
Aurigny Air Services
- 19 March 2020
- Am a US citizen who planned to vacation in the UK. With the Coronavirus, we had to cancel our plans. Every business that we preplanned and prepayed with has been so kind and refunded every dollar even-though all our tours were labeled “non refundable “. Our international flight first class booked with delta airlines also refunded every cent! Aurigny, is the only exception. They told me use my travel insurance because they are not giving me a refund. There are only 4 people on our flight with Aurigny for departure and 7 on the return flight. Can you believe at this time, with this world pandemic emergency situation that this airline refuses a refund. Its not like I merely just changed my mind. Im not allowed to get to UK to take this flight from this airline. This, i feel, is SHAMEFUL. American citizens, avoid this airline!!
Miami Air International
- 13 March 2020
- Never have I ever had a worse experience. My group arrives 2 hours early and the airline had none of our info ready. The flight was scheduled to leave at 8am and we didn’t receive our boarding passes until much after that. They then proceeded to not let me board the flight due to a passport issue and had no sympathy. Also didn’t get a refund at all, when i went over to southwest they treated me with so much respect and were so helpful. They got me the soonest flight out so that I could meet my friends on the trip I paid for that I wouldn’t have gotten a refund on. I do NOT recommend this company to anyone.
- 03 March 2020
- This is the worst airline I have ever used. They canceled my flight twice and never sent me any notification, despite their customer service rules specifying they would provide prompt notification. I attempted to contact them multiple ways and never could get in contact with a customer service representative. Never again.
Norwegian Air Shuttle
- 14 February 2020
- I lost the return ticket from Gdańsk Poland to San Francisco because the plane left earlier and I had connection in Oslo /Oslo to Paris and from there to San Francisco since I missed the 1st flight ,they sold me a ticket to Oslo but to the wrong airport I had to buy a train ticket to the right airport then missed the 2nd flight Oslo to Paris spent the night in Oslo and got another ticket Oslo to Lisbon and to San Francisco.waisting time and money.nightmare never again they cheat even on the chapta
- 11 February 2020
- T'way suddenly cancelled all flights from CNX to ICN starting Feb 12. They notified customers via email on Feb 11, basically stranding several hundred people in Thailand. They're not even automatically refunding your tickets - you have to fight your way through their awful online booking system to cancel your booking on the flight they've already cancelled; and I'm still not sure if I'm going to get my money back. This company is an absolute scam. Avoid like the plague.
- 01 February 2020
- After we spent the night at the airport waiting for a flight, they refused to board us. They provided no help and just told us to call customer support that said they will review and get back to us in several days. No apology whatsoever, and it's been almost a week - no response, no refund, and we had to book very expensive tickets to return home. Just outrageous behavior altogether. I've been flying for many years and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
- 13 January 2020
- Tried to book and pay for ticket from CDG to Monastir. Credit cards kept declining...left numerous messages at the website, phone service, submitted issue with message, 24 Hours later no response whatsoever ever... customer service Big O.... internet booking, Big O.. very disappointed
- 09 January 2020
- Don't ever travel with them. It is not an option. Got stuck there with loads of passengers recently for no reason. Put up into a Chinese owned mafia hotel, where the owner intimidates guests. Real time nightmare! Some guests are stuck for two to three days on average. It is almost like they want you to find yourself another flight out of there and pay for it. If you have to go to Madagascar, fly Kenyan even if you have to fly to Kenya and then home.
- 28 December 2019
- This is the worst airline I'e ever dealt with. They lost my bag in Milan causing me to go to the lost and found office after a long travel. My retreat in Cortona was stressful since I was chasing my bag everyday while I was there. It was lost for 5-days. I had nothing to wear, no toiletries. I then traveled to Florence where I was forced to go to the airport to retrieve my bag. My 1st day in Florence was traveling by 2 buses and a tram to the airport. Air Italy refused to deliver my bag to me after losing it for 5 days and it had been in Milan the whole time. I had to pay for a cab equaling $50 dollars back to my Airbnb. I received an email from financial services telling me I needed to fill out appropriate documents without any instructions, no attachments, nothing. I was traveling in Italy for a month with no access to a computer. On my return home I asked a senior rep from Air Italy how to file a complaint and it took her some doing to figure it out. When I returned I filed attaching all required documents, which had to be scanned. They were 3-weeks late in promised response simply telling me I didn't file within 21 day period. After chasing them for 2-months and no luck getting anyone on the phone, there wasn't one place indicating 21 day filing period. They should've reimbursed me up to $100 a day for each day bag was lost and reimbursement for cab. This has caused me many hours of stress and time! The worst customer care ever!
- 04 December 2019
- Buta airways makes you pay 25 euros for carry on luggage if you have 'budget' class tickets. After decades of travels this never happened to me. This practice is misleading, not to say illegal. I will avoid this airline in the future.
- 21 November 2019
- I have bought two tickets to go from Mendoza to Foz do Iguaçu on Christmas eve 2019. When I bought them, I had a receipt by mail; and, sure enough, the money was withdrawn from my account. When wanting to check the reservation several months later, I went to the Flybondi home page only to find out that the flight has been cancelled!! I am SO glad that I checked. I have managed to get the last two tickets with another airline out of Mendoza on the 24 December, but when I want to get my money back (and potentially also get an explanation for the whole case) I cannot find any contact information about Flybondi than a postal address. No mail adresse, no contact form, no phone number. This is just soooo bad. Take my advise: Don't ever chose to fly Flybondi.
- 16 November 2019
- Don t fly with them!!! We had a flight from krabi to Chiang mai on November 9th. Nok air didn’t had all the documents allowing them to fly. As a consequence our flight got delayed more than 4 hours! We missed our conection in Bangkok and they , instead of putting us on another flight to Chiang mai, sent is to Chiang Raí!!!!! They are not serious, don t give information and ignores all complaints!!! And the flight was not cheap!!
- 15 November 2019
- Tap airline Complaint #2019/431634, 2019/433009 Traveling from London to Lisbon we purchased two tickets which included one checked bag each. My wife’s ticket 0477430530864 and my ticket 0477430530863 each had one checked bag and one bicycle. We paid for the bikes separately at checkin receipt numbers 91403874; 70.00 EUR each, we also had to pay for one bag 90 EUR (91403874). The checkin person decided to allocate three pieces to myself and apparently only the bike to my wife. She made an error that I tried to get her to correct, but she would not listen. I expected this to be refunded to my credit card as this should never have been charged to me. Our tickets clearly state that we are each entitled to a free checked bag. When I challenged the checkin person, she said only one free bag for two people was allowed. As we had been travelling for many hours previously from Vancouver, we were at a loss to continue the argument. I expect TAP to be more professional and honest than this and expect a full refund of $90.00 euros. To this date they have refused to deal with this claim. I would not recommend this airline, they passed the buck at each stage of complaint and will not allow any human interaction. We asked at the gate in London, the agent there looked up our tickets and was shocked that this happened and assured us TAP would refund this at the airport in Lisbon. Upon arrival In Lisbon we went straightaway to customer service. There were three women sitting there, no clients, just chatting to each other, upon hearing my problem, she simply shoved a business card at me and told me to go online. Quite rude, terrible image for the company. When I tried to address this online, there was no category that fit, so I asked hotel concierge to call TAP. She did and when I talked to someone I was told to fill in the form incorrectly and not to worry as a human would read this and send me a refund. I was denied any refund as the checkin person decided to put both checked bags on my husbands ticket and none on mine. This has ruined my vacation and taken up hours of my life I will not get back. We have travelled the world many times over and this is the worst airline that I have ever dealt with and that includes India, China and Africa! Winning the worst customer service award is not what I expect from a star alliance member, or a country such as Portugal. This is a poor reflection on your country.
- 13 November 2019
- Booked a flight for family with a two day stop over on way to Glasgow. Booked on-line, all good when got receipt didnt have stop over. Called them and they said it would cost me $700 more each person to make the change for a 2 hr trip. They then got back to me to say they checked the web and their system screwed up so they would cancel the $300 fee but still charge me $400 + each. For what? Ironcially went online ten minutes after and flight would be $350 Why the difference? They admit their mistake but still charging me more
- 15 October 2019
- One of the best airlines we have ever flown with
- 05 October 2019
- Like say on 4th June I feel with your company you let me down in business class. It started Brisbane booking in then thrown in wheelchair ,after that pushed aside for half hour until I asked when going take me to Qantas lounge in which I had hour eat my dinner. Qantas people ask me what flight going on I told them. They had ring up find some one talk me to air craft I nearly mid my flight. Your meals were disgusting one time I order meal got spaghetti shells with boil peas over the top of it and a little bit of Kraft cheese.i look then tasted it spat out it was disgusting, so took my salad with NO dressing so that went out door. This was my first time in business class.Never again.will I got through treated like I was dirt.
Omni Air International
- 02 October 2019
- Many thanks for your help and kindness on the Orlando to Manchester repatriation flight on Sunday 29 September. The cabin crew could not have done more for myself and my daughter with Downs Syndrome. Heartfelt thanks.
- 29 September 2019
- Luggage was lost for 4 days, no one was helpful to receive information about when or if it might be returned. We were offered no compensation . Communication was a headache and when our luggage was return after 4 long days of our vacation time wasted there were items missing. Specifically a Kindle and a box containing electronic cords and attachments. Had to chase down someone at the airport who promised compensation of $50 which we never received and nearly 2 months later still trying to communicate with someone for some resolution . Terrible customer service!
- 06 September 2019
- Flew from Nepal Airlines recently 04/05/2019 and could not believe the service which was provided by them. I wanted to fly cheap and chose Nepal Airline instead of Thai. The hospitality was amazing with overall service being good too. Nepal Airlines will always be in top of my list when i decide to fly to Nepal next time. Cheap Fare but best Service.
- 26 August 2019
- The prosperity that Caribbean Airlines enjoyed for years by taking advantage of the guyanese people will soon end. I travelled this morning from JFK to geo and my bags did not arrive. The numbers they gave me to call are unanswerable. The problem is I have all my medications and clothes in this bag. Further I am 8 hours away from the airport. I shall never fly them again and hopefully they will be out of business by next june.
- 23 August 2019
- Worst customer service ever don’t pick up phone