Latest Airline Reviews & Traveller Opinions
- 16 August 2019
- Un-able to contact thsi airlines phone, email, website none of those were working. No stars at all.
Blue Panorama Airlines
- 12 August 2019
- Be very careful when you book with this airline. The luggage pricing is not so straight forward and the confirmation emails are confusing. Having booked for 2 x 20kg hold luggage, it was unclear that this was just in one direction. Ended up having to pay double at the airport for the return flight. ˆ80!
- 25 July 2019
- How do you get away with it? A death in the family and I had to return home A,S P. I am returning a week early with Singapore Air. No compassion , no empathy, just give us your money, my return ticket was $ 500 au which I forfeited in favour of a new ticket, i received a penalty of over $200 plus $600 for the new fare. So my original seat became vacant which no doubt would have been re-sold $600 plus for Singapore air, not a bad days work, $ 2000 for what, someone dies and the vultures close in, In a civilised country this is known as embezelment. Singapore Air you have stooped to the 9xhsmlowest level of humanity and decency. After this flight you can count me out. I have been flying with you for 15 years.goodbye, keep your eye on facebook.
- 08 July 2019
- My outbound flight to Calvi was delayed and delayed and finally took off to be told as we approached Corsica that we were in fact flying into Bastia NOT Calvi. We were never offered any refreshments despite being on the tarmac for over 2 and a half hours. On arrival at Bastia there was an hour queue for passports as the plane was not expected. There were no representatives to help and no-one counted or checked passengers had got on the busses for transfer to a closed airport at Calvi arriving after 10.30 at night. No taxis were available and again no representatives to help. Try to get in touch and no numbers work, the claim form does not work, there is no way to contact them to get any compensation which is legally due
- 02 July 2019
- This is the absolute WORST airline I have ever used. Extremely unprofessional with time. Flight s5 1817 on june 27 and s5 1818 on july 1 were each delayed FIVE HOURS. This is so unprofessional and rediculous. I'm unsure how you qualify as an airline. There was no accomadations for passengers waiting tired and hungry. All for a 40 minute flight. The first day of our trip at the resort went to complete waste. I dont recommend anyone to ever take such a disgusting airline.
- 23 June 2019
- Don’t do it! Poor customer service. “Double touch” flights that mean you have to disembark the plane, go through customs and reboard. They classify this as “direct” and will change your flight at the last minute and tell you that they class this as “minor” and therefore you are not entitled to a refund if you object. Don’t prebook seats- they reserve the right not to refund you if they change the seats that you sel ect and pay for. On all of my recent flights due to the chaos that is the “Double touch” i.e. consolidating flights fr om two UK airports to one and visiting both airports on the way, even the seats allocated at check in were abandoned as the cabin crew can’t cope as the system doesn’t appear to cope with the double touch so double books seats. Don’t waste your money and even better fly with someone else
- 21 June 2019
- Very bad airlines, it's better to walk to your destination rather than flying with this shitty airline, the staff are not professional, flight time and landing airport will always change a day before the flight. I give this airline zero if it was a choice.
- 18 June 2019
- I booked a flight with Norwegian and we ended in a flight operated with DOT LT. We supposedly flew in an Airbus a321, a medium-sized and generally confortable plane, but the space for legs between the seats was extremely small, and it is not the first time I fly with a low cost airline. I could say that the space was smallest than the one of Ryanair planes. Although the rest of the things they offered were good enough, I think that the space is one of most important thing to travel confortably.
Israir Airlines and Tourism
- 07 June 2019
- Customer Service Representatives are terrible and RUDE
- 01 June 2019
- This is one of the worst Airline I have ever use, I bought round way tickets for me and my daughter about a month in advance form San Pedro Sula to la Ceiba, my flight was Delayed in Houston because of bad weather, so i missed my flight to La Ceiba, so I caught a bus to La Ceiba. 5 days later me and my daughter returned to La Ceiba to catch our flight back to San Pedro Sula, we were told that she could not unlock our returned ticket to San Pedro because we had miss our flight the week earlier from San Pedro to La Ceiba and that the plane had to go to La Ceiba with 2 empty seats (mind you those 2 seats was paid for a month in advance. So I had to pay her $40.00 for her to honer our return ticket to San Pedro so we could catch our flight back to Houston. So basically I felt that they stole from us knowing that we did not have choice but to pay them. I know its a little more expensive to travel to Roatan instead of San Pedro but I dont want to give Sosa Airline another penny they SUCK..
- 16 May 2019
- This airline is very unreachable!! even if you send email they will not even bother replying to you, just a waste of time!!
- 24 April 2019
- Fr om Istanbul to Amsterdam, my fligth with Atlasglobal was delayed with 6,5 hours without any notification why? No coupons given, no meal coupons, no sorry..like it was the most normal thing for them. Called, emailed--which they send a standard email, they hope for better in the furture, bla bla bla Service desk for questions? Nobody there!!! Wh ere do I get my compensation, gesture of goodwill, refund? In Januari KLM was delayed 6 hours from Houston to Amsterdam, even without asking 600euro return and a apology. THAT IS CALLED SERVICE!!! Never again AG, but Turkish Airlines instead, just lost a frequent flyer:( email@example.com for your kind reaction
Thai Lion Air
- 19 April 2019
- If you are travelling via Thai Lion Air and if there is a Kid in your group who is less than 12 years of age, then Thai Lion Air does't allow you to book Pre baggage, Meal or Seat as they don't have any option to select year of birth after 2007 on thier Website and App. I tried on different computers/Networks/Phone and Browsers but same issue every where. While booking Pre Baggage/Meal or Seat you have to select date of birth of all the passengers. And if there is a kid who is 10 years old then no option to go on next page. And if you book checkin baggage at Airport then God know how they will rob? I called all 3 thai air india call center numbers but no one pickup the phone. Sent an email - No Response. Sent message on Facebook - No reply. Requesting everyone to pre be cautious before booking ticket via Thai Lion Air.
- 18 April 2019
- Met one person who traveled with Estelar Caracas-Lima and the flight was ok. On the other hand I met another person who was left at their own luck in NYC when they were to travel to Caracas. These people had to buy another ticket with another airline and never received their money back or an answer from Estelar. Strongly recommend to avoid it. Better travel with Plus Ultra, it's almost as cheap and it is more secure although it has it's bad reviews.
Thomas Cook Airlines
- 16 April 2019
- I flew from Larnaca (Cyprus) to London Gatwick for only 54 pounds sterling in the middle of April. This is a 5-hour flight. Bought this ticket on the eve of the day of travel. No online registration was possible but quick registration at the airport, I was given a window seat on request without hassle. The aircraft looked new, the in-flight service was adequate though only tap water was free, other drinks and snacks had to be paid for. The flight was smooth, some serials and a film were shown on the common screens. A decent flight overall, with incredible value for money.
- 08 April 2019
- Red Wings airline – Deceptive prices, made up additional charges and rudest staff ever I must warn all travelers about Red Wings airline because they are the most unprofessional and untrustworthy airline I had a misfortune of dealing with. I am a frequent traveler and I traveled through Europe, Asia and Africa and I never encountered such treatment. Me and my husband and mother flew fr om Belgrade, Serbia to Moscow Domodedovo airport (outbound: march 23rd and return march 30th 2019). First – they make the booking process really complicated and you don’t have the option to get a ticket with check-in baggage (I purchased tickets via skyscanner, sent them additional baggage request just to be informed that the airline does not offer that option). I contacted Red Wings and got the response I can purchase the baggage on their website, but since I didn’t purchase my ticket via their website but via third-party site, that was impossible. So they told me I could purchase additional baggage at their counter at the airport and that the price would be 2500 Russian rubles (around 35 euro). That was not true – because they charged me 50 euro for that (I kept the receipt)! Second – the airplane personal was the rudest ever – I never saw such treatment, no smiles, no please – they were fighting with some passengers in the rudest manner. Third – on our way back – they CHARGED US ADDITIONALLY for the carry-on luggage! I flew around the world with that suitcase and low cost and regular, and NEVER, no one ever charged me the price of a 23kg suitcase for a 5kg bag that fits the global carry-on standards but only in Russia it is bigger than allowed (!!!). Just to be clear – in Belgrade (wh ere we were flying from) they regularly checked it and let us pass without problems, this was just on the way back. Fourth – since we made a complaint at the Domodedovo airport in Moscow not just because it was outrageous to charge for a bag that was free on our way over, but because the staff at the check-in was extremely rude, unhelpful and even dismissive and sarcastic – all three of us were shocked at that behavior. That was March 30th, and to this day (April 8th) no one from the Red Wings airline made contact or responded to the complaint. So to sum up – I honestly recommend you avoid this airline because you will get overcharged, disrespected and mistreated and that is something you don’t want when you travel. They are deceptive about their prices and very rude to their customers so it is safe to say I will never travel with them again, nor will my friends and acquaintances.
- 04 April 2019
- Its been 4 months now since I traveled on seaborne airlines and with multiple emails regarding my bags being broken into and stuff stolen I get no reply other then form letters from the emails I was told to write to . I have sent like 30 emails and still 4 months later no reply. There is no phone number to call its just email and its worthless. I had about $500. worth of things stolen and it appears seaborne cares nothing at all about their service nor do they care about my experience.
- 27 March 2019
- They canceled my flight with no alternative for the same day and now refuse to issue my refund. They have ignored my emails and state they cannot assist over the phone. There is no escalation contact and no contact information for anything other than email and customer service. Worst airline ever. We purchased 3 tickets and they expect us to just go away. Not before I ruin their reputation first!
Air Antilles Express
- 20 March 2019
- My flight from St Martin to Guadeloupe was cancelled - 2 years ago. Since then I have been trying to get the refund owed to me. The phone number always gives the message: this system is busy, please try later' and the client service just advises me to fill in another form (I have done this twice already). More than 60 emails, several promises of a refund, and I still have not received my money.
- 11 March 2019
- The only afternoon flight Adelaide to Sydney 27Feb19 was delayed, then we boarded, next disembarked, later that evening the flight was cancelled. The cost flying to Adelaide to catch Tiger, overnight accommodation in Adelaide, no show fees at the motel in Sydney ( their phone did answer the previous evening). Could have caught Virgin next morning but Tiger texted and emailed saying they would depart 10am next morning. The flight was delayed then rescheduled 300pm which was too late to visit the Consulate in Sydney and we had a very very important need to be in in Whyalla by 12 noon thursday. The early thursday Jetstar return flights were rescheduled for the following week but at a cost and we flew back to Whyalla. Our losses amounted in excess of $1000 and a separate issue the Tiger flights to Sydney were charged 3 times. Our calls to Tiger and on line lodging of the details of this item had been done the week before. As of today, no resolve. Tiger did refund the one of the charges for the actual flight. No reply to a second follow up email and phone call. No a good day for myself and my partner! The wrongly charged amounts for air fares will be pursued. Whether we can get any of our losses re the delayed/cancelled flight is unknown. I have booked many tens of thousands of dollars for flights, for myself and friends online, but never have I been charged twice for a failed booking.
SAS - Scandinavian Airlines
- 07 March 2019
- We use this airline on Dec 26 from oslo to hongkong... we have very bad expereince because of the delayed departure from copenhagen so we have delayed arrival in hongkong as well...thats the reason we didnt get our flight from manila to cebu on dec 28 10pm soppose to be...the worse thing is some agent from SAS pick up us in arrival in hongkong and guide us to check in going to bangkok....extremly very bad fligh..we are staying in bangkok for many hours before the morning come so that we can check in again going to Manila...
- 03 March 2019
- I would like to report how bad service is given to pelople who have to fly this airline, My experience from Managau to Bonanza recently was a bad experience. First they charge excessive rates with lousy service. Supposedely two flights and never tell you in which flighy you are going.onlt special people. From Bonzana to Managua even worse. I had to wait a whole day to return to Managa, not even tell clients little info favoring employees from HEMCO and leaving people just waitin. Employee in Bonanza were very courteous abd had hand tide. U need to upgrade service, runway, office space. PLEASE TAKE ACTION.
- 02 March 2019
- My husband purchased a ticket from Nairobi to Dar es Salaam I arrived an hour and a half before my flight but was refused boarding we talked to Precision are they confirmed an hour is plenty to be ahead I have not resolved this issue or the extra expense
- 15 February 2019
- Land in Iceland and waiting for connecting flight to Dublin. Board shows no gate announced as yet. Next thing I see is ‘gate closed’ and C27 announced as gate simultaneously. Run to find anybody in Wow livery-nada! Go to service information desk and staff indicate the end of the counter where Wow would be-no one there. According to one staffer, they all left because there was no activity. Yeah, tell that to the customers frantically trying to contact people they will miss in Dublin, who don’t have the keys:instructions to the property we are renting in Tenerife. Customer service is a total fail.
- 25 January 2019
- Very bad Customer care... Which means bad management. Pretend that somebody will come back to us soon but never happens in spite of multiple messages. No excuse for big delay and being sent to Milan instead of Paris... Irreponsible company => dont take it since irresponsibility affects every segment of a company... including safety a day or another
- 09 January 2019
- I flew with Wamos on December 13th 2018. The flight to Gatwick was ok but nothing great. The flight back to Denver was awful. Unfriendly crew. Grubby old plane. They fan out of my pre paid vegetarian hot lunch and gave me a cheese sandwich... Both flights they sat me in a middle seat after specifically booking an aisle seat. No TV'S. Terrible service. Crew seemed confused and agitated getting food to passengers. Horrible experience.
- 06 January 2019
- Hi City Flyer, I am writing to you because I want to give some credit to one of your flight attendants. I was flying fr om London city to Edinburgh the BA 8710 on 04. Jan 2019. Wh ere I got an excellent service, she was very kind and looked very secure about here work, and that’s why I felt very convenient to fly with her. 😊👍🏽 I had a great trip and I think she deserves some credit. Best regards Sabrina
Sun Country Airlines
- 28 December 2018
- my wife and I flew from MSP to LAS for our anniversary had one of the worst flights we have ever been on.We paid extra for the so called premium seats which only a small child could sit in and advised the flight grew that we could not fit into these small seats, their response was basically sit there or get off. My wife was able to switch seats with another passenger (a real small woman) and I optioned for an exit row seat which the airline promptly charged me an additional $25.00. Not at anytime did one employee of the airline apologize for the bad service.
- 26 December 2018
- In short KD Air will not refund your ticket even if THEY cancel the flight for any reason! This applies even if they commit to the refund. KD Air is a business that should be taken down! Below is my story... Please visit kdair-reviews(dot)com to express your experience with KD Air. Everything seemed totally fine when booking two return flight tickets from Vancouver South to Tofino for our 3-night stay (tickets worth 698 CAD). Then it all went wrong… KD Air called two days before scheduled departure, telling me that the flight to Tofino is cancelled due to unscheduled maintenance. I had to book the flight with other airline for double the cost. KD Air assured me that the flight from Tofino to Vancouver South will still happen. After the first night in Tofino, KD Air called me again and told me that the flight back to Vancouver is cancelled due to unscheduled maintenance. Again, I had to book the trip back with another airline for double the cost! As I don’t live in Canada, KD Air’s customer service assured me that I will get back money back! It has been 5 months and counting (since July 2018), I still don’t have my money and KD Air decided to stop responding to my emails.
Andes Lineas Aereas
- 01 December 2018
- 21 November 2018, we arrived at Cordoba airport at 0630 for a 0900 flight to Buenos Aires with an 1145 connecting flight to Iguazu Falls. Flight 891 was delayed 2 hours with no explanation why. Personnel at the gate assured us we would be able to catch our connecting flight because it was also delayed, it wasn't. When we arrived at Buenos Aires we had a lot of trouble just finding an Andes ticket counter. When we finally found their counter we explained our dilemma to a male agent and he informed us it was our booking agents fault we missed our connecting flight even though their flight was two hours late. He could care less we were now stuck in the airport with no way of getting to the Falls that day. After many phone calls to our agent in the USA, we managed to get a return flight to Cordoba. We didn't get to our hotel until 2100 that evening, a whole day wasted and our three day trip to Iguazu Falls cancelled. Very disappointing to say the least.
- 22 November 2018
- Cayman Airlines has very bad customer service. The worst I have seen so far. I was on a flight from Miami to La Ceiba, Honduras, connecting in Gran Cayman on Nov 16 2018. The flight 103 landed in Cayman and the connecting flight 2880 was canceled because of bad weather in La Ceiba. Eventually we were given Bouchers for hotel, food and ground transportation, after inefficient organization and rude ground staff. The following day, Nov 17,2018, we went back to the airport and the flight to La Ceiba eventually left. The pilot was very clear that landing in La Ceiba was unlikely but his orders were to leave and land in Roatan. We landed in Roatan and were basically dumped there. The pilot said we either went back to Cayman or deplaned in Roatan. In both cases we were on our own. The airlines was not going to cover any expenses - ground transportation, hotel, food and air transportation to travel to La Ceiba the following day. I wish I could give this airline zero star. It ended up being a very expensive trip.
- 07 November 2018
- First time flying them, they put the kiosks in Manila airport just past the area where you need them. So they sit unused and instead you must cross the street and wait an hour in line and pay for a paper copy of boarding pass if you are tourist without access to a printer. Then 90 minute flight was delayed 4 hours. Line to check a bag is over an hour, and you must check bags because they charge you for anything over 7kg. The planes are very modern but seats super tiny, I have to sit diagnonally to fit my knees. Due to the terrible delays and poor service I would not fly them again, although if you have more time than money they are super cheap.
- 05 November 2018
- This airline provides terrible service. They oversale their flights, do not train their employees properly to deal with crisis and then, they brake airlines safety protocol. This airline actually checked my suitcase, put it in the plane, but didn’t assigned me a seat. They didn’t get the suitcase out of the plane, but flew it to my destination city. Now, I can’t find anyone to help me retrieve my suitcase and no one seems to know what to do. The agent in Oaxaca, Mr. Diego Leal lied to me telling me there was going to be someone at the airport at 4:00 am to give me my suitcase. They mistreat their customers and provide an undignified service and cause tremendous stress with the ineptitude of their employees. I wish I could recommend this airline but they are not trust worthy.
- 02 November 2018
- Had to cancel tickets due to unforeseen circumstances, still waiting for a refund 8 weeks later without being able to get a straight answer via my travel agent or myself. Disgraceful customer service
- 01 November 2018
- Very poor airline indeed and their collective weight limit of 7kg max is a disgrace too. Unless you're going away to Japan for a 1 or 2 days there's no way that anyone can remain within that low threshold. From my observations it looked like everyone was caught out by this ridiculous restriction and had to fork out. Avoid and book elsewhere is my advice.
- 29 October 2018
- Best airline in terms of comfort and hospitality
Air New Zealand
- 28 October 2018
- great experience
- 27 October 2018
- I have unflown tickets on cobalt worth 500euros and they no longer operate. Nobody can refund me! People who paid with cypriot credit cards will be refunded. I paid with my french credit card.No refund! Do you think is logic? I can only name this a FRAUD. And not only on behalf of the airlines but as well from the local Authorities.... Third airline to cease operating in less than 6 years in Cyprus! Cyprus Airways, Eurocypria and now Cobalt Congratulations!
- 26 October 2018
- Hainan Airlines can be the china based airlines that can be provide the high quality service in low cost, just because every on can travel will them. This airlines can depart too many customers everyday after that they can maintain the 5 star services to their customer and the services have maintain the quality. Their customer service is also helpful for the customers they can call on Hainan Airlines Phone Number 1-844-313-4734 to know about the flight status and details.
- 17 October 2018
- I booked a round trip flight for me and my wife from Aruba to Curacao leaving on 11/16/2018 and returning on 11/21/2018. I received an email from them yesterday stating that the return flight had been canceled and they booked me on a flight almost 7 hours later. This would make me miss my connection to United cost me 300.00 per person to change the flight to a flight the following day and cost me an overnight stay in Aruba. Around 900.00 total. I called their customer service line and they told me that I could get a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I sent the email and they replied and said they could not refund the ticket cost even though this violates article 10.2 of the carriage agreement. After several emails back and forth I contacted my credit card company, provided them all the emails and they agreed to reverse the charge. They also told me there have been numerous complaints to Visa and MasterCard about this company. I also researched it a bit and the company is in bankruptcy and only has 3 planes in their entire fleet. If you have already been screwed by this company just file a claim with your credit card provider.
CSA – Czech Airlines
- 23 September 2018
- I would give this 0 stars but I can't. The shittiest customer service in the world. I would advice to pay the extra money for another airline. Delays and loss of bags is a nightmare to deal with.
- 17 September 2018
- if you dont want hassles ,dont fly with jetstar if you like trouble and cancellations than do book with them
- 16 September 2018
- I travelled with liat airlines and must say how disappointed I was with the service My flight was at 7 :05 am I arrived.at the airport.at 5am for a flight to Barbados.1 which.was one hour flight . I checked in and hour later was told that.the.flight was cancelled and we will.be on the 11 am flight.when that time they announced that the weather conditions was not good.to travel the plane.couldn't land but within that.period Seaborne airlines landed without any problems DHL plane came without any issues .they then announced we would be on the 3:15 flight collected our passports and change flight details Passengers who came in after us was sent ahead of us and their explanation was that a plane.is coming.for us from Antigua and will be there.at 3:15 At 3:15 more passengers was sent and of us with another.excuse that the plane was coming in at.5 :23 ticket change again at 6: 15 they announced that flight was.cancelled and.blame the weather And came it was act of God how.was it that act of God cause only some passengers to get to their destination and others not if Many of us missed our connection and had to pay for hotel accommodations for the night the.airline refuse to assist in any way I had to purchase another ticket for my flight with Jetblue because I didn't show This experience was the worse I have ever had. I.must say how dishonest the manager was Mr Raymond pretended that he had.call JetBlue he had resolved the problem and assured me my JetBlue flight was reschedule but nothing was further from the truth. I will never.again travel.on Liat airlines and think that the Caribbean people she stop flying with liat this airline is very unreliable.
- 07 September 2018
- We have been waiting for 40 minutes to get through to the UK customer service centre of Eurowings, which initially said "Your wait will be around 5 minutes"! We had to search for the telephone number because expecting to fly in just 14 hours we have been trying to check-in, WITH NO SUCCESS. We completed ALL personal information correctly and precisely within one minute, and have since had to waste more than 45 minutes waiting for a response from our phone call. It was only after a 10 minute call to the German HO that we were told there was 'a little problem' online. None of this was visible online. V poor service
- 21 August 2018
- Traveled on the 17/08/2018 from Amritsar to Birmingham flight departure 06.10 arrival time 13.10 UK time how ever that did not happen I got back to UK 20.17 their was no communication at Ashgabat by staff for the reason of the delay the worst was no food or drinks were offered until passengers complained, no WiFi, Internet cafe not working, got charged £3.75 for a small sneakers bar I mean small, the worst staff I’ve ever come across from the cabin crew to airport staff in my life I will never use this airline even if they offer a free ticket.
- 17 August 2018
- best airline ever you should book it !
Royal Brunei Airlines
- 04 August 2018
- The best and very near with Lufthansa , Germany
- 30 June 2018
- Will never fly with this airline. They were very misleading with the cancelation policy or changing of flight. Agents will try to blame the passengers and will not accept responsibility. Contacting them via email or phone is a nightmare. Do yourself a favor and fly another airline.
- 27 May 2018
- Hi, It's very poor & not responsible company. More than 4 months we have no any compensation for lost bag with private articles. The Claim Form was filled & sent but VA is paid nothing & is fully ignored of international rules for lost baggage. Attention for everybody !!! Do not fly by Virgin Airline because VA has no any responsible for our customers. The aircraft was bad cleaned & was very worn, also
- 08 May 2018
- Servant has the best prices and best service in Kodiak.