This is the worst airline I have been on.
I checked in my bag in Managua on the 21st of June to be delivered in Lisboa. On getting to Lisboa my bag was not found. A file was opened for me. I kept following up. Then I got a message on June 24 that my bag was at the Lisboa Airport. I flew back to Lisboa where I was told my bag had been sent to São Tome.
I do not live in São Tome. The forwarding address I left was Nigeria. I was told my bag will be sent to Nigeria.
Two months down the line, there is no news of my bag and no one responds to my mails
I do not know what else to do
They hate kids!!!. We are family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids - 3 and 7 yo). On our way back from holidays, the check in system split all of us and assigned seats in completely different rows despite almost all the seats were available and could be purchased. Hotline didn’t help. They only suggested to sort that out at the check in desk at the airport. Given we heard about these kind of stories before about the air Europa, we simply purchased the seats so that we are seating together.
Avoid at all costs.
Overbooked a lot, very late 90’ for a 40’ flight and no support
Air Europa = They hate families. Worst airline experience I had to make so far --> Air Europa wanted to let a three year old child sit alone on the plane!
1. the online checkin opened 48h before departure. Within 10 minutes I checked in. But I was immediately put on the waiting list/standby. This alone is not okay, because the flight was already booked months ago.
2. the lady at the hotline then told me that she can at least book me on 3 seats. However, my three-year-old (!) Daughter can not sit with her parents!
3. at the check-in counter at the airport, I was told again after long discussions that the 3-year-old child must sit alone.
4. at the gate I was again told by the staff that nothing could be done and the three-year-old girl must sit alone. Only after long discussions, a solution was then found with the boarding staff that at least one parent can sit with the child. This behavior towards children is absolutely disgusting and I have never experienced such a behavior towards families with any other airline. A three-year-old child should be supported by the airline, his fears should be taken away. In no way should a girl at this age be forced to sit alone on a flight!
I want to vent against Air Europa, something that I have never done, against any company or anyone. Since May of 2020, during the pandemic, our flight was cancelled because of COVID. I reached out during that time to speak to a customer service, and it was nearly impossible. I need my money back. We had 4 tickets to fly to Venice to go on a cruise, almost $4000. That is a lot of money, money that you have kept. The cruise ship refunded our moneys, but Air Europa has not. It is incredible that this airline has only written to me once, and never heard from them again.
For starters, the Airline was offering money and hotel for any whom offered to stay until the next day flight. We did not accept as we needed to travel. 30 minutes prior to take off, the Airline bumped us, as we had not boarded by then and closed the flight. Refused to allow us to board and said the ticket office would replace our tickets for the next days flight. My 7 year old daughter was crying as we were denied boarding and the rude gate
attendant, whom I regret not taking her name said to her " this is your parents fault , so don't cry" I asked to her why the she said that to my daughter and she began to insult me with nasty words that I do not want to repeat and requested we leave the international terminal. My 7 years daughter kept crying because she was scared about not being able to come home and for the screaming and insulting of this woman with me. It took us over 1 hour to get to the other terminal ticket office. A most horrible experience ! The ticket office, the attendant said we had to pay for a 1 way ticket for each passenger as it was our fault for not boarding plane 1 hr prior to take off. We explained all that had happened and she said she was doing us a favor and providing us a discount, and that one way tickets were 3 time more expensive . That paying for new tickets were the only option. By the way they have more people in line with the same problem. Horrible experience I will never use Air Europa again and we do not recommend it to anyone.
BEFORE booking our tickets with Air Europa, we called to make sure our pets could fly with us. The person provided incorrect information and the pets could not fly. But hey, it was their mistake, so we figured they would be reasonable. The only reason we booked with them was for the dogs after all.
When I called to let them know they had made a mistake, they replied they had not, I had. They refused any refunds or credits. They said they are "sales representatives there to sell." In other words, they will say anything to you to get you to buy something even when they know it is useless to you.
The customer service team then proceeded to tell me repeatedly they "did not know why I bothered calling if I already knew what I was going to hear." Then, in the most amazing scumbag act, they tried to sell me the reservation for my dogs, despite us having a conversation about the dogs NOT BEING ALLOWED TO FLY. I then asked to speak to the manager and they said no. Simply no because...no.
So there you have it—1,300 Euros lost and 4 hours spent with the worst customer service on the planet. They will take your money and then not provide the service they promised to provide. Plenty of other airlines provide better services at cheaper prices.
This is the worst Airlines ever. Could not check in online, called a dozen times and the call would drop, and when I arrive at the airport, the crib service is not available because of that. I had to fly 10 hours with my baby on top of me. They should close and all fired for their irresponsibility
I used this airline several times. I always had bad experiences (delays, unfriendly staff, little leg room, etc.).
However, I was unlucky enough to have to deal with their almost non existent customer service:
1. it is almost impossible to reach them by phone You have to stay on the line forever. If you want to talk to them in Spanish you have to count between 1h30 and 2 hours until you get through and in English or French it is at least one hour. Unbelievable.
2. Once they cancelled my inbound flight and suggested another flight that would not suit me. The only option they gave me was to cancel my inbound flight (but not my outbound flight). What should I do with just an outbound flight? Of course I had to buy a ticket from another airline. On top of that I had to contact them 3 times to get the refund.
3. The last experience is close to unbelievable: the day before my outbound flight (which was one day before a big bank holiday) they cancelled my flight (and refunded the ticket). After another long wait in line to be able to talk to customer service they would tell me that it was due to a 'mistake' from their air Europa's side. Solution? They suggested that I should buy a new ticket which was about 450ˆ per person (the original ticket was 100ˆ per person. I could not believe what I was hearing. Of course, I had to buy a very expensive ticket (however I obviously chose another airline).
I think that they cancelled the ticket because the plane was overbooked and they tried to avoid to have to compensate me in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 261/2004. Of course I made the claim and went all the way and obtained the compensation as they are obliged by law to compensate customers when they pull such tricks.
I hate Air Europa Airline, I had never ever seen such a bad management, Airline and Stuffs
They loss my luggage before 6 months I had called them more then 50 times and send them more then 20 emails, but unfortunately they don't respect and solve the problems of there own customers, I don't know which kind of Airline is that ? and which kind of people's are they, I don't understand why they can't feel the situation of others ? The whole process of loss luggages is 28 days in there rules, but I am waiting for there payment which they told me we will pay your Amount of your loss luggages, I am waiting for there email since 6 months they are telling the same bulshits please wait, I really hate this word which they tell me everyday, I will never ever book again a flight in this crazy Airline with there crazy stuffs, please everyone don't book a flight in this Airline, that is honest advice to you all.
To Whom it May Concern
I have traveled in every continent with many different airlines and AirEuropa has the worst service of them all. Firstly, they had the longest and most inefficient check in line at the airport. Secondly, they sent my bag to the other side of the world (literally it was supposed to go domestic in Spain, but ended up in international in South America). Lastly, their bag location services are incapable of communicating with one another to help you. One tells you have to mail a form here, the other tells you to email here, all the while your bag is on the other side of the country.
If you want to enjoy your travels, DON’T FLY AIREUROPA.
Flight with AirEuropa – NEVER AGAIN!
Air Europa airline won the first place in my personal ranking of airlines offering the worse service to its passengers!
I flew home with my whole family from Palma de Mallorca – I bought expensive tickets with a minimum transfer, as I was flying with my wife and three young children.
The Air Europa airline without warning has canceled our flight, although we have already registered it online the day before departure. Then, the airline changed our flight to other with two transfers (although we bought a flight with 1 transfer) on which it was impossible to catch a connecting flight. In the result: we were late and arrived home 16 hours later than planned. Moreover, these out-going actions of airlines have led to serious injury of my child and long-term moral damage for the whole family.
In addition, Air Europa has lost checked luggage, which I was looking by myself for a few days after arrival.
Unfortunately, choosing Air Europa, we have become victims of the airline, which not only provided absolutely no service, but also harmed the health of my family!
That’s why, if somebody will ask me: will you use Air Europa again? I will answer NEVER AGAIN!
And not recommended to you too!